Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to change my car in March 2002. I love the shape of E46 M3, also the performance record. I put my name 6 month ago in the list.<br> <br> But now I have been starting reading in the bimmer board some people complaining about their M3, specially after driving it for 6k miles. Lots of problems with the transmicion. <br> <br> Then I saw the launch of MBNZ C32. It has a really nice and stealhlty shape. The performance is almost as good as the M3. But I havent heard the sound on it. I went to MBNZ dealer in CA, bay area and they told me the waiting list is 1 year. Well the Advice I am asking is here,<br> Has any of you guys drive their C32 over 7kmiles? <br> Has it show any problems?<br> How is the sound on it? How does the bass sound?<br> Where to order one? I have to wait until march, but I do not want to wait one more year.<br> <br> thanks for the advice, really apreciate<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2 at RAB in San Rafael

There are 2 C32's currently sitting on the lot waiting for an owner at RAB Motors in San Rafael. Ask for Jenni Durein, she is the one I ordered my C32 from.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thoughts

the C32 is an easier car to drive day in and day out. Easy on the back. the M3 is a good weekend car...but not a good commuter car.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look my advice to you is to wait for the c-32 or buy another car because the m3 also show a lots of problem in the engine compartment and diferential and i have 5 friends that waste their money in the M3 and i once want to buy one but the car really sucks in 3 of them the engine blow and the others one the diferential.The m3 is a beuty but dont worth the effort thats why i drive my mercedes tru 17k kilometers like 10k miles and never have any problem and dont think that the m3 can play with the c-32 performance because if you think that youre WRONG!! when you drive one you will know what is a C-32 Kompressor AMG you gonna get surprise. <br> I dont really know where can you buy one because im in the Dominican Republic and the cars here are european specs and you only have to wait 3 to 4 week for the car.<br> The only lows that you can find in the c-32 is the engine sound when the car is in low rpm but when you push the pedal you forgot all, and the sound changes and is really good. you fell the mb power.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts