Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I really appricate any comments or concerns anyone has.

I have a 2003 MBenz clk320 (w209 older lights)
I have the comand 2.0 US version system (the picture is the euro version)

I already have taken my comand into the MB dealer and had them enable the "blank" tv button. I understand that the button is plug and play, I am not sure. I already had the ipod midi plug in the glove compartment box up and running before I bought the car.

I want to add a tv tuner/dvd player to this comand system. I understand that alot of you have this already have this in your cars already but I really want to understand the process/prices/time needed to complete this project.

Thanks alot if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks again:)

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
Forget about the tuner and simply get a TV interface box for the COMAND unit directly. Then you can get DVD to interface with COMAND or perhaps iPOD movie.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for ur quick answer

see this is my ULTIMATE plan :) :cool:

i want to add a tv tuner, dvd player, playstation.... the dvd player/tv tuner has a video input along with it so its easier to use if i ever want to add anything...

now is the "TV interface box " the same thing?

Thanks for ur quick reply!

·
Registered
C + E + SL
88 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
i think i have a US COMAND 2.0 (2002 C230 coupe), instead of the TV button (pictured above) mine says SAT (SAT RADIO i assume) and i was wondering if i can get a TV TUNER for my COMAND and if so what the part number is ?

can anyone help me out ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts