Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Adding options to used mercedes

373 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ianrandom 
#1 ·
hey guys,

I was thinking. I always see the model of my car passing by on the internet with more options on the middle console than that i have.
I was wondering if it is possible to add options to your used mercedes (lets say from the year 2000). For example,, headlight washers.
My w208 does not have that, but i always see it on the w208's on the internet. I think that it would be a hell of a job to get it to work.
But wanted to hear your guys thoughts on this. Has anybody added some options to theyr car ?

Let me know.

Btw. excuse my bad english

#2 ·
Yes, but mine is old. It has mostly been pretty easy although time consuming, due to the clever and modular way the car was built. I've added heated seats, reclining individual rear heated seats, all kinds of things.

I'm not sure about the more recent models but they may still be quite modular in nature so if you have time and patience it could be done.

However, so much easier and probably cheaper to just buy a car that has the options already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.