Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the menu driven display right below the speedometer, has anyone experience the following message. <br>
'Active Body Control <br>
Drive Carefully'<br>
<br>
This intermittently happens when the care is cold started. Stopping the engine and restarting clears the error. If I drive with this error, the car feels like its riding on a 20year old Holiday Inn mattress. I have taken to the dealer once, but they couldn't find any error codes recorded in the car's computer.<br>
<br>
Please advise

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am truly sorry to hear of this error and the joys you will have dealing with your dealership. I have minor fixit things for my CL and the dealer is totally screwing things up for me and has had the car for a week this time to order a part and the two previous weeks had it for 2 days each. AND, these are for simple non-consequential items. Just incompetence.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Active Body Control Error

The error is a known error by MB and your dealer should have received a bulletin. The proble is if you turn the key too fast the ABC red warning light turns on. This can be fixed by a competent dealer. Take it back and insist that this is a known problem.<br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts