Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CLK320
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ACC system was working and then I replaced the monovalve from my other car and now it isn't working. Suggestions. Where is the control module for me to check the solder joints?

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
Behind the wood panel. With the buttons on it.

·
Registered
CLK320
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there an easy way to get this off? I removed my stereo at the same time to see if the antenna was disconnected. Could I have knocke something loose?

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
If you have your radio out it is quite easy. Look into where the radio mounts and look or feel along the top of the opening. There are two screws that hold in the wood panel. Remove and then remove the panel noting all of the connections. There are two main connectors that connect the ACC and then all of the switches and FO lines. Take care to note the placement of those. Have you read my thread on ACC repair?

·
Registered
CLK320
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't read the whole thing yet. I started and saw that it was about the vac pods and those all worked perfectly before. That is when I was reading your write up before. I actually solved the problem of no heat from there.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the ACC? I think that would help me find things faster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts