Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I have a 2007 S550 and recently I have been having issues with it. When I start driving I receive a notification ABS and ESP and out of nowhere my power steering stops working, it jumps into idle mode and the vehicle tells me i need to stop driving. When i connect the vehicle to a scanning computer i get 4 codes as displayed on the picture. I changed and check the sensor they both work properly, I changed the ABS module as i thought that would fix the issue. After replacing it i still get the same codes and same thing happens to my vehicle. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this issue?

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Morning Sir.
I took a look at your post and after reading it you do you think reprogramming the ABR would solve the issue? I noticed I have different fault codes, and mine are regarding the rear speed sensors and axle. I checked eveything there and it sees to be working fine. It's strange that both left and right sensors are not getting the signal even after exchanging the ABS module with the pump. I try to get someone to program my ABR and see how it goes.

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,979 Posts
It could be one or more of the wheel speed sensors, and just looking at them won't identify a prpblem unless one is simply missing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts