Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 600SEL, which I got 4th hand.<br> <br> Recently the ABS and ASR ights come on intermittently. <br> <br> Before I head out to try to get them fixed, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what problem might be or how to diagnose problem correctly.<br> <br> Thanks in advance

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IT SOUND TO ME LIKE EITHER YOUR KE CONTROL OR YOUR T/LLR CONTROL ARE DEFECTIVE. EACH OF THESE UNITS IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. HAVE A CERTIFIED MBNZ DEALER DIAGNOS FOR YOU.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
abs ve asr sistemler ile ilgili teknik bilgilerin detaylý bir þekilde E-Mail yoluyla göndermenizi arz ediyorum. Þimdiden ilginize teþekkür ederim.<br>
DPÜ.Makina Mühendisliðinde Yüksek Lisans öðrencisiyim.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<br> I'm looking at purchasing a 92 600 SEL. How's the<br> maintenance been on your car? I'm trying to <br> figure out how much to budget for annual <br> maintenance. I'm looking at a car with 32k miles.<br> <br> Any guidance that you or anyone might provide <br> would be appreciated!

·
Registered
92 600 SEL
50 Posts
I have a 600SEL with 52K miles. My first year was about 2k, second year is about 6k to 10k (accelerator module). Still in shop. Reverse is also going out. It will also need AC repair after the compress was replaced. YIKES!! Still a sharp looking car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts