Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
I’m not comfortable posting my image on the ‘net, I have security concerns. Besides, I don’t have a cool MB racing outfit, just a robe and boxer shorts…[:0][:I]

…but here’s a good drawing of me:

·
Registered
500 SEC AMG, 560 SEL, 500 SL 6.0 AMG R129, CL 55 AMG Kompressor, 300 E W124, E 220 CDI W210, CL 500
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
security ? for me it's not important, I am not afraid of anybody. It's just for put an image on a name !

·
Registered
1 Posts
I HAD MY GROUNDSKEEPER UPLOAD A RECENT PICTURE OF MYSELF. THAT DAY I CAME IN DRIVING MY WIFE'S 300SE AS MY BEAUTIFUL SIGNAL RED SEC IS GETTING A NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM. YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER CARS PARKED IN FRONT OF MY STORE. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY, SO I DECIDED TO HAVE THEM ALL PARKED SIDE BY SIDE OUTSIDE.

I AM PICTURES HERE WITH MY FAVORITE WORKER, JOSE. HE'S ONE OF 8 ILLEGALS I HIRED TO WORK AT MY FINE STORE. THEY TREAT ME AS THOUGH I AM THEIR MASTER! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
lol at some of the pictures... but wtf where you thinking of posting a picture of a telephone pole up someone's ass????[8)][xx(]

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
I agree with the others, it is an offensive and disgusting picture but, is it real [?]
It seems like it may be a Photoshop pic to me.

·
Registered
97 Ford Scorpio Cosworth
702 Posts
MRTlKKET - 4/14/2005 6:19 PM

I HAD MY GROUNDSKEEPER UPLOAD A RECENT PICTURE OF MYSELF. THAT DAY I CAME IN DRIVING MY WIFE'S 300SE AS MY BEAUTIFUL SIGNAL RED SEC IS GETTING A NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM. YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER CARS PARKED IN FRONT OF MY STORE. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY, SO I DECIDED TO HAVE THEM ALL PARKED SIDE BY SIDE OUTSIDE.

I AM PICTURES HERE WITH MY FAVORITE WORKER, JOSE. HE'S ONE OF 8 ILLEGALS I HIRED TO WORK AT MY FINE STORE. THEY TREAT ME AS THOUGH I AM THEIR MASTER! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
damn mr. ticket,

you got a decent looking SE right there...

you sure you´re not the guy on the right?

·
Registered
81' 300SD, 82' 300D
4,021 Posts
Hmmm.... seems as if we have TWO "MRTIKKET" alias here, except one has only one post, and the letter I has been placed with the symbol |. The blue sign even looks photoshopped, the one that says MRTIKKET on yellow letters. I don't think that's the real MRTIKKET, just someone else posing as him. Man, the guy with the telephone pole going through him is just wrong to post on this thread. I don't think it's going to stay up too long.
-Joe

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
H-TownBenzoboy - 4/16/2005 1:40 AM

Hmmm.... seems as if we have TWO "MRTIKKET" alias here, except one has only one post, and the letter I has been placed with the symbol |. The blue sign even looks photoshopped, the one that says MRTIKKET on yellow letters. I don't think that's the real MRTIKKET, just someone else posing as him.
I didn’t notice the different name. Well spotted, Joe.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts