Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
Kinda surprised that you dont know that because its something very special and one would assume that you'd have looked into these things during the buying process.

Airmatic is an air suspension where each wheel is basically using an air pressure system to give the car a nice floaty ride. You may adjust the shocks to offer a more sporty ride here.

ABC = Active Body control. This is a hydrallic suspension using conventional springs but here, body roll is kept to a minimum. With teh sport button selected, bodyroll is reduced about 95% and the car stays flat in curves, dives, and squats.

B

·
Registered
E50 AMG
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I new there were difference especially when you hear airmatic which means it uses air, and abc which is something completely different, however you are the first person who gave me a short and straight definition for which I thank you.

·
Registered
E50 AMG
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I new there were difference especially when you hear airmatic which means it uses air, and abc which is something completely different, however you are the first person who gave me a short and straight definition for which I thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts