Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the local service where my guy connected computer to my CL and saw that it shows ERROR, that the valve does not close properly or something like that. After switching my car off it goes down after some time, when I switch off, it comes back to normal (I don't need to press any buttons). I understand that there's some leak or something at one valve, and I wanted to ask, do I have to change whole strut, or only just valve? NO signs of fluid, nothing.

I am going for detail check on Wednesday, but I just wanted to know your opinions.

Please note that a battery was pulled out many times.

·
Registered
W215-CL500, W208-CLK320, W140-300SE
630 Posts
Check Valve in Valve Block could have a leaky seal.

Some have reported on MBZ forums of having had an independant garage replace the O-ring on the Valve Block seal for less than a dollar plus labour and it solved the problem.

·
Registered
W215-CL500, W208-CLK320, W140-300SE
630 Posts
ABC System Pressure Sensor kit.....part # A220 320 11 58 at the dealer SHOULD include a new sensor, but I've heard it just has an O-ring.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was told that I will have to change that valve, but I can ride without changing it, it's not dangerous. Anyone can offer any online shops which ship worldwide?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts