Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, thanks in advance for your assistance.
I have just bought a MB A150 2005/2006. I can’t seem to fathom how to pair my phone in order to receive hands free calling. The car appears to have the capacity to do!
The steering wheel has buttons for hands free phone operation and in the stereo unit there is a button stating ‘phone’.
When pressing the ‘phone’ button on the display (within the stereo unit) it says ‘no phone’. I assume this means no phone is currently connected.
I’ve searched YouTube for videos, googled online guidance and forums that do not resolve my issue.
I would simply like to pair my phone and connect it to handsfree operation.
Can anyone assist me, please?
Thank you

·
Registered
2006 E350 Sport
68 Posts
First off let me say I know nothing about your model car. But given the non response so far let me try to help, first question I have is, does your car have Bluetooth?. If it does, you maybe able to pair it with your phone as follows: turn your phone's Bluetooth ON, press the PHONE button on your dash and then try to get into UPDATE mode (if this is successful the car should now be trying to pair).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your response. I appreciate the attempt but the instructions are incompatible with my car. I found a solution to my issue in the meanwhile. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts