Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

A tougher issue than anticipated

424 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  wayneg

Anyone have any idea what they are called and what part number they might have? I need spares and hoping I can find them at any part store near me but I can’t seem to find out what they’re called. If you can help, I’d appreciate it
See less See more
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
The retention clips...the things that allow it to still turn but hold it in place...basically the rusty looking clips
star spring washer or star lock washer
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.