Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
B200 Turbo
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a B200 Turbo here in Calgary 14 months ago and it easily the worst car I've ever owned. I'm sorely disappointed in the countless issues that I've had with the car and the serive and response from MB and the dealership.

The car has less than 12,000 kms on it and is parked in a heated garage day and night... I've had the breaks replaced three times already!!! They squeek and screech at all speeds and types of weather. The service manager told me I just needed to find a deserted road and get up to about 60km and jam on the breaks hard a few times to break them in... Did I mention they've been replaced THREE TIMES in 14 months!!! The starter/ignition doesn't start on the first attempt and finally after repeated complaints the part was ordered... back in October 2007 and I'm STILL waiting to have it arrive and be installed. The tailgate doesn't open or close properly... once again parts on order... the headlights and signal lights work only when they want too... I bought the showroom model and right before being handed the key the finance manager suggested that I buy new tires since the ones that come with the show room model were "not very good" and so a quote from the dealership informed me that a new set was over $2,000!!! Thanks, but I bought them somewhere else. This week winter set in and I went looking for the block heater... couldn't find it and called the dealership. The service department assured me that it was coiled up behind the left or right front headlight... I looked and looked, searched the owners manual... called again tonight and the salesman informed me that B200's don't come with block heaters and there is no room to install them... not an option... Good thing I live in Canada where it's literally -43C tonight and have a ridiculously sad car that I payed over $45,000 for... I should have bought a KIA or a FIREFLY... at least it would have been money well spent!

·
Registered
see signature
4,017 Posts
Uhh, yeah, and this has exactly WHAT to do with how many B Classes have been imported into Canada?

A new topic would have been appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts