Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, how are you ?
I have a problem with my xenon lamps here. I have a C320 2002
First, I have a question... Is the xenon rays bluish white ?
I have mine emitting rays in different colors for each lamps and also when I turn off the lamps and I turn them back on, my xenon emmits orange rays...sometimes it turns back to blue, but sometimes it stays orange. Is it normal ? because I check with my friend's BMW and it didn't do the same thing.
Does anyone has a problem like this ?
Please reply.
Does anyone know where to find a transporter for a car from california to wisconsin ?
Thanks

Willy

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Hmm, interesting...

If you turn it off and then back on again, it should turn red/orange for just a second and revert back to blue/white. If not, you may have a problem with the bulb and it should be covered under warranty as these bulbs are supposed to last for practically the lifetime of the vehicle. Bring it back to your dealer and tell them about it.

BTW, try not to turn the lights on/off frequently within a short duration (i.e. 10 second interval) because over the long run, this wears them out prematurely.

Hi all, how are you ?
I have a problem with my xenon lamps here. I have a C320 2002
First, I have a question... Is the xenon rays bluish white ?
I have mine emitting rays in different colors for each lamps and also when I turn off the lamps and I turn them back on, my xenon emmits orange rays...sometimes it turns back to blue, but sometimes it stays orange. Is it normal ? because I check with my friend's BMW and it didn't do the same thing.
Does anyone has a problem like this ?
Please reply.
Does anyone know where to find a transporter for a car from california to wisconsin ?
Thanks

Willy

·
Registered
01 c320 sport
98 Posts
it's the way the MB xenons are. i know the bmw's look blue constantly, but the mb's tend...

it's the way the MB xenons are. i know the bmw's look blue constantly, but the mb's tend to start off blue then as the gases are heated up they turn into a bright white..and as the orange you're referring to, i have no idea why it's orange, mine does the same too after it's been on for while.. anyone please help out, i'm just replying what i observe...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts