Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Diamond SilverSLK200
106 Posts
Very nice, Pepe!

I hope my Marbella dealer is as generous as yours is! How did he notify you?

We should do as you suggested earlier and get together to compare our respective cars. Let me know when's a good time for you. If I'm planning a trip up your way I'll call to see if we can meet-up then.

Adios for now,

Scott

·
Registered
R171 SLK200 2005
475 Posts
Hmm, wonder what goodies I can obtain from my dealer!!! [:D]

Mind you, whenever you do buy a new car from them - there is always a bunch of flowers in the boot for you!!! [8D] Which is fine if you're picking up an SLK!!! But my Dad still got the flowers when he got his M Class - it just didn't look right!!! [:p]

·
Registered
SL55 AMG/SLK 350
211 Posts
I've had a couple of bottles of champagne each time I have picked a new car up from my dealer.

Still trying to get something that lasts a little longer than a few hours though! [:)]

·
Registered
SLK200
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope my Marbella dealer is as generous as yours is! How did he notify you?
Hi Scott, I didn´t buy my car in Marbella. After to try in different places...I went away of Malaga....because a discount of 5% !!. Now, I think I´ll go there for any inspeccion...and at the same time...I make more kms. with my car....
You can come here when you want.,..just tell me know before to be sure I haven´t any meeting in my work. Ok?

Best regards.Pepe.

·
Registered
W116, W126, R170.
217 Posts
Nice bag Pepe,

After waiting 12 months I'll be happy just to get my car. Strange isn't it, you hear people on the forum complaining they had to wait 10 or 12 weeks and others have waited 12 months or longer? [:(!]

Anyway it's getting closer and I'm sure it will be worth the wait. [:D]

I purposely haven't had a test drive, as I want the first one I drive to be mine. [:)]

Agent 1. [8D]

·
Registered
SLK 230 & SLK350 and Jaguar XF PL
568 Posts
My dealer gave me 2 bottles of wine and flowers, also a voucher for a free photograph with a top studio, I wrote back saying I would have swopped the lot for an mb polish/wash kit/touch up paint which I said was a more useful gift and cheaper - no reply.

gary

·
Registered
SLK350 6MT
294 Posts
Nice bag. I got the two key-chains. However, the ordering and buying experience was smooth and painless. That's worth a lot in my book.

·
Registered
SLK350 AMG kit
121 Posts
Yeah, mine gave me the Mercedes cork screw gadget and a bottle of wine after a couple of months, then I got T shirts, then I got a baseball cap and the last I got was posters of the McClaren & F1. Not a lot of money I know but its the thought.
WELL DONE Mercedes

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
I got two invitations to the Geneva car show, as well as reductions on taking a train or bus there.

umm... yay (considering it's not that expensive to get inside)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts