21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
10,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am thinking about installing the mObridge M2. connect MOST device into my 2004 S430 4Matic. I installed the MB Bluetooth puck years ago so I have Bluetooth phone functions but as you all know I can't play music from my phone using the Bluetooth! That is why I am looking to install the mObridge M2. connect MOST device. I have done some research but hit the wall on the following questions and hope you can help me please:

1- The mobridge device apparently comes with its own microphone. I am worried I might lose voice / sound quality if I use their microphone vs the factory one. Do I have to use their mic? If so, is that going to add hassle, look bad (out of place) or cause poor quality during phone calls etc?

2- Can I skip installing the microphone system and still be able to use my existing mic to make and receive calls using Bluetooth?

3- I read somewhere the mObridge device can be installed under the driver car seat easily without hassle and plug into the MOST from there! Is that really true? I mean can it just be powered up and installed under the seat while easily tapping into the MOST as well as bypassing the CD changer? If so that would be ideal because it gives me the option to plug back my CD changer anytime I want without hassle. Please advise.

thank you
Joey

21 - 22 of 22 Posts