Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

A Mercedes Benz Product Sticker

1557 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  ///S320
I was trying to remove the old city sticker with a product called "goo-gone". I successfully removed it, but while i was doing that, i messed up the "A mercedes-benz product, signed L Daimler" sticker.

Does anyone know if its possible to purchase another one? or do i have to buy a new wind shield?

Thanks
[}:)]
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1995 S420
553 Posts
I was trying to remove the old city sticker with a product called "goo-gone". I successfully removed it, but while i was doing that, i messed up the "A mercedes-benz product, signed L Daimler" sticker.

Does anyone know if its possible to purchase another one? or do i have to buy a new wind shield?

Thanks
Stroke of bad luck dude, I just threw out mine while cleaning the car yesterday. I could have mailed it to you. I am sure the dealership will have spare ones, just be ready to fork over.

· Registered
S320W
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: A Mercedes Benz Product Sticker

Stroke of bad luck dude, I just threw out mine while cleaning the car yesterday. I could have mailed it to you. I am sure the dealership will have spare ones, just be ready to fork over.
Thanks Chad,
I'll ask loeber in chicago
[:D]

· Registered
Current: '14 S550, '99 S500, '10 Prius; Previous: '93 400SEL, '98 Corolla
105 Posts
I have seen these stickers available fairly cheap (a few dollars) at MB dealers, MB service shops. You can buy it from your service technician, I would presume.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.