Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
hey guys, most of you have probably read my last post, well i believe am actually going to drive 6 hours and go take a look at this car, a C32 AMG, i was just wondering and i know this is a long shot, but does anyone know a certified Mercedes Benz mechanic that i can take this car to and have him look at it in Toronto, the dealer has granted me the permission to take it and have it looked at, keep in mind its 170K km's so i think i have more than a legit reason to have it looked at. he also suggested than the doors and bumper had been painted, this kinda set alarm bells going off in my head, so i would really appreciate it if you guys can help me out on this matter.

Thanks in advance you guy have been great.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
wait so you want the dealer AND an independent to look at it?? you asked if anyone knew an MB mechanic then you said the dealer agreed to look at it....if tit;e is clean, frame is straight, and paint isn't OBVIOUSLY different don't worry about it being hit. my car was backed while sitting on the street in march, a middle aged man and daughter politely came to my door and told me she hit my car, i almost freaked out because my 500sec euro was on the street, thank god it was the buick. He said he knew of a body shop, and would rather just pay the bill and not report it to insurance since his daughters driving record sucked. i think it cost him about $1200 and they did a great job, i paid an extra $200 to fix the clear coat peeling on my bumper and the paint is perfect now:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just purchased a 02 c32 with 100k miles. Make sure the thing shifts perfect. I have to put a trans in it. Lucky I purchased an after market warranty. TCU trans control unit go out in these things, Plus the instrument panel will fade on and off sometimes. Buy a warranty for $1300.00 u.s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts