Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1985 300CD
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and he's winding up his foot for another.

Over 12" of snow yesterday and more scheduled to arrive this weekend.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,416 Posts
I have to say, big rockin' snowstorms is the one thing I miss about midwest winters... Have fun!

·
Registered
1985 300CD
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be having some fun after lunch when I take my kids out to dig a fort in one of the piles. Maybe we'll make a snowman too.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
MBZ 300SD
2,949 Posts
Mother Nature is not consistent with her kidds.
83F and my bees are bringing necatar by the gallon and are ready to go help almonds have sex next weekend.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,185 Posts
I can't believe you stood out on that road to take the picture! That stretch is a Death Race if I've ever seen one.

·
Registered
1985 300CD
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't believe you stood out on that road to take the picture! That stretch is a Death Race if I've ever seen one.
Even more unbelievable is the fact that I stood on the back porch roof to shovel all that heavy snow up there. I climbed out the upstairs bathroom window with my snow shovel and took care of business.:D

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,185 Posts
Even more unbelievable is the fact that I stood on the back porch roof to shovel all that heavy snow up there. I climbed out the upstairs bathroom window with my snow shovel and took care of business.:D
nutjob would be so proud if he only knew.

·
Registered
zero
19,471 Posts
Love it

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,140 Posts
12 inches of snow? That's chump change. ;)

My wife and I lived on the south shore of lake Superior in the mid 90's, and after two successive winters that each gave us over 8 feet of snow along with long stretches of -20 F and -30 F cold snaps, the wife announced that "WE ARE MOVING SOUTH!"

Still, that's nothing compared to the U.P. They got twice as much snow as we did. When I drove through there in March and April I saw most of the houses were completely buried in snow up to the roofs. Just a narrow tunnel from the front door to the driveway is maintained for access. :D

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
I knew I should not have read this thread, now its snowing again:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts