Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some guys are looking for some tool to read/write ecu information.I have looked one for several days too.Last night,I got my first tool which bought from online.Much sooner than I thought.The function is the same to what the production say.The service girl was patient and effective.I will buy more things from it if it need.If you are looking for ecu tool,you can try FGTech Galletto 2,less than 200$.Don't forget tell us,if you are satisfied.

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,426 Posts
Some guys are looking for some tool to read/write ecu information.I have looked one for several days too.Last night,I got my first tool which bought from online.Much sooner than I thought.The function is the same to what the production say.The service girl was patient and effective.I will buy more things from it if it need.If you are looking for ecu tool,you can try FGTech Galletto 2,less than 200$.Don't forget tell us,if you are satisfied.
Sounds very much like you would not want feedback from the forum if buyers are not satisfied.

I don't know if the tool is good or not but those who consider this kind of an advice from a non-supporting forum member should also look which other shops the person is promoting, could find some suspicious bias... Everyone to make their own conclusions of course.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts