Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father and I decided to go over and try and finalize a deal for a SL, while we were there I decided to take some pics of the new 164 on display, one was outside one was inside, two were outside and looked like they were sold, to me it looks like there should be no problem getting one, i've seen a lot lately

pictures are from my cell phone, usually pretty good quality, except I saw some dust on my lense so i tried to clean with my finger, bad idea i had some finger oil and the lense is concaved and I could clean it at the time so the pictures look a little blured, but maybe you get the idea

I threw in a pic of my dad taking a look at a black SL500, and a pic of me posing infront of a SL55 enjoy

ps look closely and you can see my fathers delorean

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,136 Posts
Ahh, Rasmussen Mercedes in Wilsonville. What did you think of the ML in person?

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it looks pretty good, I can't wait to see the ML63, my father said he thinks the W163 looks better

yeah my father and my mother bought their mercedes' at wilsonville, I love their atmoshpere, I walked in and 3 sales people came up to me and asked me how I was doing by my first name, two of them I only talked to once, the other is the one who sold us the cars, and they talk to us without a sales pitch, plus all the cookies, candy, and coffe/hot chocolate you could ever want

1 - 3 of 3 Posts