Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I think it's a dog.Too hairy for a deer,plus you can see a lower leg is also not deer-like.Finally,you can see the head,also quite hairy.Not a deer.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Had similar thing happen with a 1959 Ford Pick Up and a Wild Turkey...

'Cept it came thru the passenger side of the windshield!

·
Registered
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's a dog.Too hairy for a deer,plus you can see a lower leg is also not deer-like.Finally,you can see the head,also quite hairy.Not a deer.
It's a deer that was hit on the Autobaun.

If you want ...do the search and read the complete German story...

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
You're a sadistic asshole.
You think that deer felt any pain? It was completely oblivious to the fact it was about to get annihilated. I for one, HATE when animals get killed for absolutely no purpose. I'm just amazed at how a deer managed to get through that small opening. Which is why it's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I've been compared to a lot of things, but a sadistic asshole takes the cake. I appreciate your efforts to thwart my innocent teenage little heart with the eternal abyss I like to call the internet.

·
Registered
910 Posts
That is pretty messed up... I don't really think a deer would fit through that small of an opening..

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
It might be a very young deer, but an adult deer's body mass is higher than the hood, so it wouldn't be inside the engine compartment.

I hope they total the car; they will never get that smell out of there.

And looking at those pics I can see why Santa isn't happy: that deer had more than a red nose!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts