Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
not worth it, even if it were prestine.

I'd go with a magnaflow can and customize it with the tips of your choice.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Hi morriswu if I were you I'd look around for a very reputable muffler shop to build a custom installation and for a fraction of the cost and probably with better results either.
Pity you are not around the corner otherwise I would have had the right guy for you not too far from here.

Cheers.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi morriswu if I were you I'd look around for a very reputable muffler shop to build a custom installation and for a fraction of the cost and probably with better results either.
Pity you are not around the corner otherwise I would have had the right guy for you not too far from here.

Cheers.
Thanks msbarsi, even I am not around your corner, but I would be very happy if you can post some photos of the muflers.

regards,

morris

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Hi morriswu unfortunately I don't have any muffler pic because I never went to the custom route but as I sais, if you can find a reputable shop near you they can surely come out with something nice and suitable.

Cheers.

·
Administrator
8,711 Posts
At that price it would be cheaper to buy a used MIG/SIG welder and make your own back box.

We should commission o_Anapodos... to fabricate custom exhaust systems :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
At that price it would be cheaper to buy a used MIG/SIG welder and make your own back box.

We should commission o_Anapodos... to fabricate custom exhaust systems :thumbsup:
That would be a good idea RedLiner and as I wrote in another thread, o_Anapodos... should get in the muffler business. He surely will have customers at least from the forum :D:thumbsup:.

Cheers.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks RedLiner. I orginally thought the Carlsson muffler is a good stock...:eek:
Anyway, give it up, and try to search MIG/SIGs'.
regards,
morris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts