Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2006 R500 and it's experiencing a/c problems , blows cold at first then blows warms up and down , up and down scenario ,and you can't change the red light in temp on the dials it starts to jump up or down but then goes back , and i can trick it to move by not clicking it all the way but that still does not make the system work , i have read where it might need to go to the dealer for a software update? SDS hook up and the only thing i see is #146 -B10/34 Right center outlet temp sensor is at 80c , which i assume is bad , and does anyone have any info on where this sensor is and how to check? and how to get to it? we have evac & recharged the system to make sure it has correct ammount of freon, the pressures stay the same when it gets warm and fans are all running correctly. Do you think its the center outlet temp sensor causing this problem , anyone with any info on this would be greatly appreciated.here are some pics of the SDS. How do i find out which sensor this is ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
now i'm also getting a screen saying that the front SAM needs reprogramming , i did check fuse #12 in the passenger side fuse box and it was ok , so i assume it must go to the dealer for that , so here are a few pics of the fuse diagram for the 2006 R500 , in case anyone needs it

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
slick85225
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing