Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

A/C LCD display light

1541 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Benz-Friend
HI.
I got a 94 s320. Great car. How can I change the bulbs on the LCD displays for the A/C on the center console?
At least I hope there is a burned bulb in there, as everything else lights OK. Very hard to set temp at night time.
Thanks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
HI.
I got a 94 s320. Great car. How can I change the bulbs on the LCD displays for the A/C on the center console?
At least I hope there is a burned bulb in there, as everything else lights OK. Very hard to set temp at night time.
Thanks
Hello. I have the same exact problem but it's only on one of them.

· Registered
1995 S420
553 Posts
Re: Re: A/C LCD display light

HI.
Thanks
Hello. I have the same exact problem but it's only on one of them.
Same here. Now can we all get some help please.
[:(]

· Registered
56 Posts
I been told can't do much.. you have to buy a whole new unit.. cost about 800 dollars.. ...

I been told can't do much.. you have to buy a whole new unit.. cost about 800 dollars.. or you can try to be smart and take that thing apart and hope to get lucky!!

I know it suckz!

I was thinking of some how upgrading the heater systme to the 1996 and up style..

anyone know if that is possible?

[:)]

· Registered
94 S-420; 91 300SL; 88 300TE; 84 190D; 01 GMC Denali
254 Posts
JetKit:

I appreciate the fact that you dove in and did it yourself! I am looking forward to whatever photos you can provide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.