Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 S320 cdi, 2000 mercedes benz s430l (sold), 1996 S320L (sold) 1990 mercedes 300se (given away)
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, i get straight to the point about 3 weeks ago i had a comand telematic update on my '06 s320 cdi and after the update i found the A/C not working took the car back and was told its low on Freon(which in the end wasn't but i had it topped up anyway) had it topped up and still not working took the car back again after reading posts about the telematic update having something to do with the A/C and that the A/C needs re-coding and they have done it got it on a paper saying " CHECK AIR CON SYSTEM, CHECK CODING AND RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS ALL OK, LOCATE NO FEED TO COMPRES" also the have done a visual check and a DAS check no faults found, the A/C worked perfect before the telematic update so i believe it had something to do with it any help to point me in a right direction would be great-full thanks

·
Registered
2006 S320 cdi, 2000 mercedes benz s430l (sold), 1996 S320L (sold) 1990 mercedes 300se (given away)
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will call them tommorow and let the dealer know as i doubt they have heard about this and i bet they gonna try to out smart me again as usuall so i need to tell them that the front SAM needs recoding as it went into hybrid mode will keep you posted thank you very much for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts