Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

!995 S320 for parts

1677 Views 16 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Attila a rem
!995 S320 for parts exc shape, except 2 passenger doors damaged. Black on black.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
93 300SE, 07 BMW 328i Coupe, 01 GSX-R1000
940 Posts
Parts Needed

Hello,

I see you are parting out a '95 S320.
Do you know if it uses the same body parts as the '93 300SE? If so, I need prices for the following parts and their respective costs to ship to Ontario, Canada (postal code N4W 1L5):

- Rear bumper cover
- Right rear taillight assembly
- The white reflective strip underneith the taillight (right)
- Floor mats (what condition are they in?)

Regards,
Bryan

· Registered
940 Posts
Parts Needed

Hello,

Do you know if it uses the same body parts as the '93 300SE? If so, I need prices for the following parts and their respective costs to ship to Ontario, Canada (postal code N4W 1L5):

- Rear bumper cover

Regards,
Bryan

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can call me if you want because the car is located in Toronto, Ontario. THe phone n...

You can call me if you want because the car is located in Toronto, Ontario. THe phone number is 416 638-9558, and ask for Attila.

· Registered
940 Posts
Re: Parts Needed

- Rear bumper cover
Hey Attila,

I actually already purchased the taillight assembly, bumper cover, and white reflective strip.

However, I am still needing the following items:

- a good set of black floor mats
- the passenger-side back-up antennae (I'm not really sure what it's called)
- The user manual (which should be the same as for the '93 300SE?)

Can you send me an email with the respective prices of each requested part? My email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Bryan

· Registered
95 S500 Coupe
1 Posts
Need Parts

I'm in need of the vacuum block behind the glove box that controls the vent flaps or modules. Also if you still have it give me a price on the 2 zone ac controller in the dash if it still worked. I'll walk you through the removal process. Please get back.

· Registered
1999 S500 1993 300e 2.8 1991 190e Sportline 2.6 5sp
142 Posts
Needed Parts

Attilla:

I have a 1999 S500, and I am looking for the following parts:

-Locking Assist Vacuum Pump (under rear seat) part # 140 800 32 48. Do you have it? It has to be this #, OK? Need a pic??

-Front Bumper cover

· Registered
1999 S500 1993 300e 2.8 1991 190e Sportline 2.6 5sp
142 Posts
Attila:
It was nice talking with you re: the Vacuum Assist Pump for my MB. Thanks for th...

Attila:
It was nice talking with you re: the Vacuum Assist Pump for my MB. Thanks for the info. I decided (and I did order it today[:D]) to buy a new pump from Caliber Motors in Anahiem Hills, CA. It cost me $616.00 US. The price listed was a little over $770.00 US, but I got a discount. I think I will be happy that way; however, I am still going to try to fix the old one and hang on to it just in case. The question I have, is where do I get the brushes for the motor?? Any ideas? I believe that they have the best prices for new OEM parts. They are actually a MB dealer. I'll keep you posted as to progress. Again, thanks!!

· Registered
940 Posts
Attila: These are the parts that Inow need

All that I need now are the following:

- The passenger-side chrome ring that sits on the backup antennae (see picture above)

- The S320 badge from the trunk

Please email me as soon as possible:
[email protected]

If you have a PayPal account, I could pay you through that and you could just mail these parts to me (and I will pay shipping). How much do you want for these parts?

Thanks!
Bryan

· Registered
1989 560SEL
2,133 Posts
mi tortent az S320-assal, hogy darabokban adod el?...

mi tortent az S320-assal, hogy darabokban adod el?

· Registered
940 Posts
Hey Attila,

Never mind about these parts anymore. You didn't respond to any of my emai...

Hey Attila,

Never mind about these parts anymore. You didn't respond to any of my emails or messages, so I just went to the dealer and bought them.

· Registered
940 Posts
Hey Attila,Unfortunately, I got my car all fixed up, and the first day on the road I g...

Hey Attila,

Unfortunately, I got my car all fixed up, and the first day on the road I got rear ended!!! The impact pushed my car into the one in front of me, so now I have damage to both the front and back!

I want to keep the car, or buy it back from the insurance company, so I need the following parts. Can you please gve me a price for each? Thanks!

1.) Entire Hood with Grille

2.) Passenger-Side Taillight. Is the cover completely red, or does it have the white strip?

3.) The long chrome piece that runs along the entire back bumper

4.) Front Bumper

5.) Passenger side Rear Quarter Panel

6.) Black floor mats

Please respond ASAP.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Bryan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.