Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the prior thread, I have sold 4 different parts to Benzworld individuals which have all been very happy with the purchase, 12 SL500 items on my Ebay account with a 100% rating, and over a dozen parts on craigslist.

The car is in immaculant conditon and is now completely stripped bare, down to the frame. I still have a lot of high quality parts available from this low mileage car, that was taken very good care of. Pleaes email me any questions/parts requests to my personal email or call me.

Thanks - James
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
price quote

Quoted price, another person paid before he did and for 3X as much. Would have shipped if paid for such.

·
Registered
Mercedes 1998 SL600 R129 Mercedes 2001 E430 W210 1997 Renntech E60 Dodge 2006 Power Wagon
428 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mirrors

As noted in earlier post, I did not even sell them immediately to the person who was willing to pay cash at my house, until I spoke to you. As in the earlier note, I was still williing to take less money from you than this person, but you went balistic. I then called the person back and he bought the drivers side for$240!!

as noted in the Ebay ad, the auction is for just the Right side...which I have 17 watchers, three that have emailed me wanting the drivers side that is already sold, and a current bid of $175 for the passenger side.

Sorry, you are still disgruntled about trying to get these $400+ pair for only $150. Sorry, I am not going to let you take advantage of me.

I am also not going to respond to your messages anymore.

·
Registered
Mercedes 1998 SL600 R129 Mercedes 2001 E430 W210 1997 Renntech E60 Dodge 2006 Power Wagon
428 Posts
As noted in earlier post, I did not even sell them immediately to the person who was willing to pay cash at my house, until I spoke to you. As in the earlier note, I was still williing to take less money from you than this person, but you went balistic. I then called the person back and he bought the drivers side for$240!!

as noted in the Ebay ad, the auction is for just the Right side...which I have 17 watchers, three that have emailed me wanting the drivers side that is already sold, and a current bid of $175 for the passenger side.

Sorry, you are still disgruntled about trying to get these $400+ pair for only $150. Sorry, I am not going to let you take advantage of me.

I am also not going to respond to your messages anymore.
Who is trying to take advantage of who? You quoted a price, then tried to manipulate me into paying you more. Where I am from you honer the price you quote, weather it was a mistake or not. It was your mistake not mine. As stated before good luck with your sales.

·
Registered
93' 300e 2.8/ 86' 190e 2.3-16v X 3 / 66' 200D fintail
83 Posts
Who is trying to take advantage of who? You quoted a price, then tried to manipulate me into paying you more. Where I am from you honer the price you quote, weather it was a mistake or not. It was your mistake not mine. As stated before good luck with your sales.
please stop being but hurt ........ I am sure if you would have just payed the man when you had the opportunity you would be giggling to your friends on what a great deal you got

·
Registered
428 Posts
please stop being but hurt ........ I am sure if you would have just payed the man when you had the opportunity you would be giggling to your friends on what a great deal you got
I have to warn my fellow benzworld members when I have a negative expeience. Im sure you would do the same. Furthermore I defened the seller in his first post when other members doubted the legitimacy of parting out a perfectly good SL. Last I spoke to the seller on the phone the day after his first post, I confirmed HIS asking price and offered to pay immediately on paypal. Despite other members positive expierences I will contine to report my negative expierece.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts