Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'London might have hit an all-time low and is now facing eviction. According to an 88-page report filed by the City of London, several children, even some as young as 9-years-old are said to be living — or rather, squatting — at an Occupy encampment in the landmark St. Paul’s Cathedral. This is the same church in which its carpets were reportedly used as a “latrine” by Occupiers not but weeks ago. To make matters worse, Class “A” drugs were reportedly seized by London police after Occupiers requested a sharps bin in which to dispose of hypodermic needles.'

If this is what 99% of people in the world are like we are far worse off than I thought.

St. Paul’s Cathedral Defaced by Occupy London | TheBlaze.com

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
Your right, there is no justification to revolt. Ever. Anyone who does must be a criminal or needle pusher.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Citizens peaceably protesting. Security Forces demand they leave and when they don't are attacked with chemical weapons.

Davis California, Tarhir Square Egypt. The same is occuring or what am I missing?

In the States the COTUS says we can assemble?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Was going on, is going on, well continue to go on.

Ahh the U.S., the only country where you can march, but no-one cares.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
So you think this is the 99% Shane?
I think you pick out any small incident in a movement of millions so you can tar them all with your fucking smear brush, you fucking liar.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts