Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is considering selling her E55 (I drive an M5) since one of our children will be driving soon and the need for 4 door cars is no longer important. She is considering the CLK 430. The car is always garaged and used as her primary car for picking up kids and taking them everywhere. The car has 17,000 miles but driven only under the conditions previously described. I maintain the car and wash it frequently by hand (never used a car wash) and always waxed with Zymol. The car is Brilliant Silver with Black interior. Options include phone and in-trunk CD changer. No dents or nicks - car is perfect!<p>I paid list for the car so will accept offers. The car is located in the Philadelphia area.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EMail me if you have the car still. Very interested.<p>: My wife is considering selling her E55 (I drive an M5) since one of our children will be driving soon and the need for 4 door cars is no longer important. She is considering the CLK 430. The car is always garaged and used as her primary car for picking up kids and taking them everywhere. The car has 17,000 miles but driven only under the conditions previously described. I maintain the car and wash it frequently by hand (never used a car wash) and always waxed with Zymol. The car is Brilliant Silver with Black interior. Options include phone and in-trunk CD changer. No dents or nicks - car is perfect!<p>I paid list for the car so will accept offers. The car is located in the Philadelphia area. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She drove the other car and has ecided to keep the E55. Thanks for the interest.<p>: EMail me if you have the car still. Very interested.<p>: My wife is considering selling her E55 (I drive an M5) since one of our children will be driving soon and the need for 4 door cars is no longer important. She is considering the CLK 430. The car is always garaged and used as her primary car for picking up kids and taking them everywhere. The car has 17,000 miles but driven only under the conditions previously described. I maintain the car and wash it frequently by hand (never used a car wash) and always waxed with Zymol. The car is Brilliant Silver with Black interior. Options include phone and in-trunk CD changer. No dents or nicks - car is perfect!<p>I paid list for the car so will accept offers. The car is located in the Philadelphia area. <p><p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts