Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2001 BMW 330ci
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...this is my first time posting here and so far I find this site more informative and impressive compared to the BMW ones I belong to.

Im not sure if im allowed to post in this section, but I have a close friend selling his '99 CLK 320 Coupe. It has approx. 53,500 miles, and is finished in silver w/ black leather. It has ESP, and the K3 pacakge (sunroof, rear sunshade, and rain sensor). This car is absoluetly gorgeous inside and out, and drives brand new! It was the first Mercedes I ever drove and by far, and I am very impressed! He is presently asking $30,500, which is of course negotiable (i know, its a little high). He lives in the North-East part of NJ, which is also about 25 mins from NYC. If anyone is interested, please reply. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is the car still for sale ? please contact me at [email protected]

Hey guys...this is my first time posting here and so far I find this site more informative and impressive compared to the BMW ones I belong to.

Im not sure if im allowed to post in this section, but I have a close friend selling his '99 CLK 320 Coupe. It has approx. 53,500 miles, and is finished in silver w/ black leather. It has ESP, and the K3 pacakge (sunroof, rear sunshade, and rain sensor). This car is absoluetly gorgeous inside and out, and drives brand new! It was the first Mercedes I ever drove and by far, and I am very impressed! He is presently asking $30,500, which is of course negotiable (i know, its a little high). He lives in the North-East part of NJ, which is also about 25 mins from NYC. If anyone is interested, please reply. Thanks guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts