Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Mark do you have the factory CD changer for it you wanna sell?

<br> i do have one but i'll probably just sell it<br> with the car. it's not worth my time taking<br> it out and shipping it and all that stuff.<br> there are people on this fourm that know <br> were to get one,i've seen them post it before.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Mark do you have the factory CD changer for it you wanna sell?

Can anyone suggest where I can get a CD changer for my C43? I remember seeing it on the boards before but I can't find the posts anymore. Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What features

What options does the car have, factory xenons? What color is the exterior/interior. Any accidents what kind of shape is it in? And lastly where are you located. <br> <br> Thanks<br> Al<p>h00105a175f42.ne.mediaone.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Mark do you have the factory CD changer for it you wanna sell?

i do have one but i'll probably just sell it<br> with the car. it's not worth my time taking<br> it out and shipping it and all that stuff.<br> there are people on this fourm that know <br> were to get one,i've seen them post it before. <br> <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: What features

<br> <br> Xenon lights,heated headlamp washers,rain <br> sensing wipers,factory phone,6-disc changer,<br> obsidian black(metalic) paint that was an <br> option.two-tone black and oyster leather no accidents never smoked in.Starmarked until 2004.<br> <p>host-64-65-233-32.choiceone.net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts