Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got to use a allen key to unlock the top and i got to press the button at the time for it to full unlock, then i got to pull back and then let go of the button , pull back again and keep doing that for something to happen, then only the trunk open up very slowly and the top doesnt move at all from its position. my side windows stay up too. my driver side drops like a inch down and stays there and makes a wierd noise . my passenger window doesnt do nothing . What is the problem ? :confused:

·
Registered
1998 SLK230 240,xxx Miles
7,706 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent tried to relieve pressure yet imm try that now and i have the manual but its just basic stuff, doesnt really tell u how to fix it.. and the hydraulic fluid level is between the two line markes so its still good. so im guessing theres no leak so far , but im goin to try to relieve the pressure and see if that works . thanks for the reply. let me kno what else it could be.

·
Registered
1998 SLK230 240,xxx Miles
7,706 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is the front windows connected to the roof circuit so if the roof isnt working the windows wont either? or are they on serperate circuits?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
top locking cylinder doesnt unlock by it self i have to unlock while im pressing the button, trunk cylinder goes really slow after repeatly pressing the button back a couple times , the top cylinder doesnt do nothing at all. what could be the problem?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts