Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very large amount of New & Used Mercedes PARTS. If there is anything you guys may need, please feel free to PM me.. I'll do my best to help you find what your looking for. Please provide a PART Number. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a very large amount of New & Used Mercedes PARTS. If there is anything you guys may need, please feel free to PM me.. I'll do my best to help you find what your looking for. Please provide a PART Number. :thumbsup:
Do you need Xenon Headlights or Reg ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interesting that you ask because, I have regular lamps on one side and the other side has depo xenon lamps(due to an accident). I have HID's installed for the low beams. Dont both of them fit? Do you have the hood also?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interesting that you ask because, I have regular lamps on one side and the other side has depo xenon lamps(due to an accident). I have HID's installed for the low beams. Dont both of them fit? Do you have the hood also?
Oh ok.. Now I understand. So Let me see if I have Reg. Headlights and the hood. Where are you located?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a Pair of Used Headlights $125 each

·
Registered
2000 E430 (base), 77 450SL, 89 420SEL, 97 E420
295 Posts
Here's my car, do you have one salvaged for parts?

I own a 2000 E430 (base) many parts from 2001 and 2002 will also fit. I'm looking for the following parts ASAP, but need some body parts my car color is 197 (Obsidian Black).
Parts needed; 1. 2108201521 (blinker assembly for drivers mirror), 2. 21068034357D66 (rail-entrance front left - aka kick plate or sill plate - descrip. goes at bottom of drivers door - chrome with "Mercedes Benz," embossed.

I live in New York, can I pick up the parts - what part of NJ are you in?

Many thanks,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts