find on the internet, pictures of interior
of the late W140-series?

thanks
mike
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
S320W
602 Posts
Go to Ebay Motors. Select luxury cars, and then select Mercedes, S class. Find the year an...

Go to Ebay Motors. Select luxury cars, and then select Mercedes, S class. Find the year and you will see many pics there.

www.ebay.com

· Registered
385 Posts
Yeah I know...

You guys are at least the 15th group of people who have pointed that out. I put that in my sig along time ago cuz that's wut the lady said it was... And I looked up the VIN just recently and its a 95. I'll change it later. (LAZY)

1995 S420, 1995 SL320, 2008 Aston Martin Vantage, 2000 Land Rover Discovery II
2,350 Posts
The W140 nav system was a Japan-only feature (I think it was actually an early version of the COMAND system that ended up first introduced globally on the W220).

I suppose in theory you could import a Japanese-market car to the US or even find a unit available for sale in Japan and try to have it installed in a US car. But I don't think there's any way to change the language to english or update the software to utilize US maps or anything like that, so it wouldn't be very useful outside of Japan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.