Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have been searching through the forum and cannot seem to find the part number for the lower wiring harness. The one some call the Alternator/ Starter one.

I have replaced the Main engine harness (1295407105) and luckily the Throttle Bodies (ETAs) had been previously rewired.

I am going to tackle the LMM/MAF wiring harness (2x 1405400081) and figured I would also go ahead and tackle the final wiring harness that tends to fail on these, but struggling to find the part number.

Thanks for any assistance!

Paul

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I think I found it, can anyone confirm?

I think it is 1295403030?

Can anyone confirm this is the lower engine harness for a 95 SL600, the one that is the last piece of the biodegradable wiring issue?

Thanks, Paul

(Link I found to one on eBay below)

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I had the dealer change mine last year and the one that they put in was part number 129 540 23 30.

Doug

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
You can always go by the parts dept. with your vin no. and ask them for the part number. Everything I found said it was 129-540-23-30. Instead of ordering one I thought I'd let the dealer figure it out and install it. $1,129.38 later and it runs great. I just have a one car garage and it's pretty tight, no lift, so some of the work that requires I get under the car the dealer does for me. They don't work cheap like I do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts