Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I'm new here in the forums and I have something to offer, my 1995 SL 500. I am selling because I think it's time to step up to the next level in the SL world. The car is well maintained, oil changed regularly, no leaks, straight body with original black paint, cold A/C, both hard and soft tops, soft top is in excellent shape, the headliner on the hard top is a little saggy under the passenger vanity mirror, it has a blaupunt nevada in dash CD player sounds great, the parchment leather seats are in good shape as well, the engine is super clean with 88,000 pampered miles a beautiful car which I am letting go for $19,000 which is way below retail value for an SL in this condition. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected] for more info and pictures, I'll try to get my pictures uploaded on the web site soon. I am in Miami, FL USA

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
when sl's get to the age of our cars or a new body style comes out the books pretty much go out the window. So a car becomes only what one will pay for it. I just picked up a 98SL500 with 60K miles for $20,450 shipped [:D]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts