Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
'95 E300 DIESEL, '91 600SEL, '92 600SEL
17,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my wagon since I don't have time to fix the minor body damage that it sustained a couple of days ago & I'm moving so it has to go. Front pass corner was hit, broken headlight and corner light, windshield washer bottle, and passenger side front fender. Everything else is still good including bumper & air bags. Runs and drives great. Religiously maintained (3K oil changes, 15K transmission service intervals). Asking $1750

Build date 12/94
Fully optioned w/ ASR, heated seats, CD changer, roof bars, etc.
Spruce Green metallic. Beige leather interior. About to turn 150K

The good: rebuilt transmission & torque converter, new wiring harness, new ETA, OVP relay, spark plugs, plug wires and ignition coils, only sporadically trips engine code #5 (clogged EGR tube), radiator. I have a replacement headlight lens to replace the broken unit.

The bad: the minor damage mentioned above and still on original head gasket which has a small oil leak (a couple of overnight drops). Clearcoat peeling requiring respray.

I will post pix within the next few days. PM me if interested. Located in San Diego.

·
Registered
2000 SL500
193 Posts
If I had the $$$ and it was easier to find that color at junkyards, I'd jump all over it.

·
Registered
1995 E320 Wagon, 1998 C280 Sedan
71 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident, but would you consider selling some parts? I'm real interested in those roof cross bars, the cd changer and some other bits for my 95 wagon (front bumper and skirt specifically).

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I took a picture of the damage today on my way to work.

I will be taking more pix within the next 48 hours. As stated, the front bumper is intact and the airbags did NOT deploy. It is strictly sheetmetal damage and repair/replace the headlight. I do have a new BOSCH headlight lens for it which will come with the car.

Forgot to mention a couple of other things. She's got a almost fresh set of Pirelli tires and the stock radio and CD changer will come with the car along with a couple of oil filters and a tranny service kit. I am keeping my Blaupunkt GPS/MP3 hard drive unit.

Rear suspension accumulators were replaced a couple of years ago, and the SLS system got a yearly fluid flush & filter change.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump. Note: replacement passenger headlight comes with the car.

Price negotiable. Car needs to go, otherwise it's getting donated to Salvation Army by year's end.

·
Registered
Many MBZ, Couple of 911s, couple of pick ups
758 Posts
accident was 4 years ago?

·
Registered
85 300 TDT
2,260 Posts
Sigh...wrong coast. Probably can make a few hundred bucks an hour selling the easily removable stuff. Pls post if you are willing to do so. Need hack hole and tow hook covers, roll top box, shifter surround wood veneer, CD cover and mounting hardware (if ya got it). Thanks sbaert, sorry about the fender bender. Have felt like a kindred east coast spirit for a while now.

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The car needs to go as a whole, since I don't have time to part it due to being out of the country.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Clarify?

Has the car been idle for the past 4 years since the accident?
Is it still in good running order?
Thanks

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, car is still running. It gets started and driven for a few miles every month. Everything gets checked including A/C operation. A/C blows ice cold.

It will need a new battery though.

·
Registered
758 Posts
milage?

approximate milage?

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
150K. Trans was fully rebuilt about 23-25K ago.

·
Registered
758 Posts
pix

any chance on more images of the exterior and interior?

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't have any pix on my machine (currently out of the country), BUT my wife can e-mail you some. Contact her at 760-496-0990

·
Registered
758 Posts
thank you. will do

·
Registered
1995 E320 wagon
18 Posts
Nice wagon

I would love to have this wagon. I have one almost just like it. If it only did not cost $1000 to get it shipped to me I'd be all over this. Sigh :crybaby2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts