Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to find the intake pipe that reads 3.6 on it for a reasonable price and not $700 if someone could help me out i would appreciate it. I also needed some information on what i can do to add mods to my car any info will help thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG
95 Posts
Can't help with intake tube...

As far as mods... This has been discussed, so you could ...

Can't help with intake tube...

As far as mods... This has been discussed, so you could check some previous threads, but I will try to give you the jist of things..

Chip. $600-$900. Generally 10-20 hp gain.

Supercharge. Not sure on price. Several thousand.
Kleemann does it, and about 140 hp gain.

Cold Air Intake (K & N) - $250. 5-7 hp gain.

Eisenmann Exhuast - Not sure $, 10 hp gain?

That's about it.. These cars are already "modded" by AMG!

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,242 Posts
Re: Can't help with intake tube...As far as mods... This has been discussed, so you could

Supercharge. Not sure on price. Several thousand.
Kleemann does it, and about 140 hp gain.
I don't believe Kleemann supercharges the C36. However, Mosselman does sell a twin-turbo kit.

-s-

·
Registered
360TE AMG; 500E
112 Posts
If you have the "early" flat-style air-intake cross-pipe, you cannot use the "FAT" air-int...

If you have the "early" flat-style air-intake cross-pipe, you cannot use the "FAT" air-intake cross-pipe with "3.6" on it UNLESS you also change valve-covers (I have the "flat" style pipe).

Anyone know what happenned to a member called "RASCAL" from the SF Bay Area, who had the Mosselman twin-turbo kit installed, in I think a C36?

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,242 Posts
Re: If you have the

Anyone know what happenned to a member called "RASCAL" from the SF Bay Area, who had the Mosselman twin-turbo kit installed, in I think a C36?
His car is parked outside the Import Tuna shop. It was t-boned.

Here's info:

http://www.callandra.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1004

-s-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts