Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have a W202 C220 and I have to change the throttle body the wire that comes from the throttle body is missing on the old unit so I have no Idea where to connect it or look for the connection please help thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello all,

I have a W202 C220 and I have to change the throttle body the wire that comes from the throttle body is missing on the old unit so I have no Idea where to connect it or look for the connection please help thanks
Okay so 20 some views and no one to chime in ****** ?? Okay here is the whole thing I am deployed to overseas in the middle east and we picked up a dog of a car in the form of a C220 and it needed a throttle body now local shops were trying to charge 600 usd for the part but we were able to find one in the US for about 200 usd. It's 4 bolts so there should be no issue with changing it myself but that missing plug is the only hang up that is going on so I am trying to get info of doing it myself so they do not charge 200 bucks to put on something because of a plug that can't be found.
Once again thanks in advance to whoever decides to help out with this

·
Registered
1998 c230 170K
1,415 Posts
Don't know if this picture listing helps, looks like on that one it just snaps together then travels to the computer. The listing person may be able to sell you some other parts you may need, sounds like he has a nice collection. I would not be suprised if some of the other wiring on that year is degraded as well. You may want to inspect that for cracks and such. Doin12volt may be able to help you out in that area, pretty sure is doing harness rebuilds still.

94+ W202 Mercedes C220 Throttle Body 0001419225 DK0014 - eBay (item 290463336103 end time Dec-09-10 23:47:44 PST)

Btw most if not all people on here volunteer their time and knowledge have work/school/family, etc. so be patient....B

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
jburton81 welcome to benzworld.

please complete your profile eg; vehicle yr&model, location.

thanks,
JOE55

·
Registered
1995 C280 (165K mi)
1,593 Posts
jburton81 welcome to benzworld.

And don't get so pissed-- relax. Like you, maybe the 20 or so viewers didn't have any idea on how to help you! This is a free site so don't expect service like you are paying someone, because you are not!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts