Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

94 S320 Interior Parts

1367 3
Looking for Center console parts. Also does center console for 99 fit 94 model? Looking for those cup holders? I am also going to replace the center woodgrain console fitting that outlines radio and a/c. Look forward to feedback.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the center woodgrain paneling for your midle console on the older 140 will have different cut out for your air conditioning and radio components. The newer 140's have a different ergonomics configuration than the older s-class's. If you'd like to redo or change the cut outs or the color of that center woodgrain panel then let Rau-Wood in California do the conversion for you. Their craftsmanship is second to none and they can come up with as many woodgrain color variations that you can think of. If you wish to do this then leave me a message and i'll provide you with their contact information.

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: RE PAINTING MY 1992 MB 500 SEL

If you'd like to get that mercedes repainted you can take it to the nearest mercedes dealership in ontario and ask the dealership who does their body work and collision repairs for their mercedes clients...Once you get that answer from the dealership take a trip to that auto body shop that they recomended and ask them how much it would cost for them to paint your vehicle..they do touch ups and paint jobs all the time and will be able to match your original paint perfectly because they always order your cars exact paint color from the mercedes dealership. God luck with that new paint job!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.