Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 500SEL & 99 S500
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to sell my 1993 Mercedes S500/500SEL. It's double black and is in awesome condition. I just replaced the tires, headlights, and the two passenger side windows (they were vandalized). It has 84,500 miles on it and I've owned it since 58,000 miles. It has been garage kept and is probably the most babied 500SEL out there. I would like to buy a 1999 S500 Grand Edition if anyone is selling. These W140's are the best cars I've ever owned. More solid than a tank and the ride quality is superb. I'm selling it with the balance of a 4 year unlimited mile warranty which covers just about every working part in the vehicle. The transmission was replaced when I first purchased the car and it runs smooth. If anyone is interested or has any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] I also have all the service records from 58,000 miles and the Mercedes service book from new.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 500SEL & 99 S500
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car is equip with with Following (PLUS MORE!!!):
- S500 emblem and not 500SEL
-Motorola V-60 hands-free phone cradle
-BRAND NEW Tires
-BRAND NEW Headlights
-Heated Front and Rear Seats
-Power Front and Rear Seats
-10 Disc CD Changer
-Factory phone (Removed for added storage space, but I sill have it at home)
-Ultra Thick glass (NO WIND NOISE)
-Sun-Roof
-Service Records
-Tinted glass
-Vaccum Doors
-2 sets of front floor mats (One wth Benz logo, one without)
-Rear cosmetic mirrors
-Power rear view mirror
-Remainder of a 4 Year Unlimited mile warranty
-AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

Attachments

·
Registered
93 500SEL & 99 S500
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It now has 90,000 miles on it, and the S600 style grille (but i still have the original) and I am asking $18,500 or Best offer. Let me know if you're interested!! [:D]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts