Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update Not for sale anymore 93 190e Sportline LE for sale....pic heavy...$4500

I have a 93 Mercedes Benz 190e 2.6 for sale. Only 700 was built in 1993 with sportline suspension and red and black full recaro interior with faux carbon dressing to the interior. There are alot of benz's out there but very few with the amount of work thats been put into this car. The car is reliable and runs great. Its does have 205k miles on the car but look at the maintenance that has been done to the car which makes it worth the while to own. The car has already had head gasket done about 10k miles so that means the car will run for another 100k if well taken care off. Below is a very long maintenance list. The reason for selling this car is because i bought a newer bmw and plus i might be moving to east coast for job...so need to let go of atleast one car.

The car does come with a letter of authenticity and all the records of the work done that are listed below. Pretty much everything and anything has been replaced.

Here are the items done an year ago:
Head gasket
New battery
New radiator
New thermostat
New valve cover gasket
valves and seals
New by pass valve
New spark plugs
New oil dipstick

Within an year:
New fuel pump
New fuel filter
New air filter
New spark plug wires
New distributor cap
New distributor cap cover
New rotor
New distributor cap gasket
New timing chain cover gasket
New radiator hoses - upper/ lower
New expansion coolant tank
New aux fan relay
New coolant temp switch
New transmission filter and fluid
New power steering filter and fluid
New front flex disk
New rear flex disk
New shifter bushing
New differential fluid
New transmission cooler lines - both
New rear window regulator rebuild kit
New belt tensioner shock
New belt tensioner adjusting rod
New belt tensioner
New belt tensioner pulley
New idler pulley
New transmission mount
New clip for the gas pedal
New gas cap
Flushed the cooling system and used zerex g05
Alpine stereo replaces the stock one
New Heater core
New thicker 18 gauge wiring for all speakers
New power steering hose (return line)
New AC hi/low switch
New oil level sender gasket
Brake fluid flushed
New cap for brake fluid float
New vacuum hose
update
New motor mounts
New fan clutch center bolt

The car drives buttery smooth. Shifting is all really smooth. Its a pleasure to drive.

Cons:
There are a few scratches on the car which can be removed through wax and buff. Drivers door lock does not work. Apart from that the car is in excellent condition.

It drives great and it handles really well with its sport suspension. This is a great car for someone looking to get hold of a classic. Very few of these are around nowadays and it would be great to get hold of one of these. Note: It does come with a letter of authenticity from Mercedes Benz. I also have all the records of the work done to the car that are listed above. The car is sold as is with no warranty or returns. If you are interested you can email me or for a quick response call at 916-267-3514. Thanks

This car is really clean. I have spent alottt of money and time into this car. I'd like this car to go to an individual who will appreciate its quality and the money spent into it.

I will post up the pictures in a few days after the car has been detailed.

Note: The car is not for sale anymore. Decided to keep this and sell the 330ci before i leave. Will be leaving this car with my dad :) .

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts