Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 92 300e transmission is slipping?. Does not happen all the time. when i accelerate the trans just goes to nothing just revs like its in neutral. if i stop and put ig in park then back to drive it wont shift out of first. if i stop and restart car it works fine. pro lem intermittent does not happen all time. has done it 3 timez in last month. any ideas module or cable adjust?

·
W124 Moderator
86 190E 2.3L 16V, 2 95 320TE's, 02 S500
12,756 Posts
Really no information here Ken other than the transmission slips sometimes. How about letting us know the last time it had a complete fluid/filter change. Miles on the transmission? Have you checked the fluid level? Fully warmed up, on a flat surface, car running in park?

Jayare

Sent from my DROID2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
similar problem on my 1991 300e

I have a similar transmission problem on my 1991 mercedes 300e with about 150,000 miles and I am still having to deal with it. The car runs perfecly and then it won't shift. I from second into third or it just stays in neutral until I stop and restart the car and then everything is fine. I do not know why turning on and off th ignition allows the transmission to engage.:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts