Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 190E and 87 Buick Grand National
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased this car, and one of the things I noticed is that I can't lock or unlock the doors from the drivers side. Only the passenger side and it only locks the front doors not the back. Can anyone give me an idea of where I should start looking to repair the problem?! Thanks in advance, Nelson Febus. :)

·
Registered
1997 Dinan BMW M3; 1985 190e 2.3, 2013 Jeep Wrangler
1,382 Posts
GNflyby said:
I recently purchased this car, and one of the things I noticed is that I can't lock or unlock the doors from the drivers side. Only the passenger side and it only locks the front doors not the back. Can anyone give me an idea of where I should start looking to repair the problem?! Thanks in advance, Nelson Febus. :)

there is probably a vacuum leak, the acuator is under the rear seat passenger side, I had mine repaired, I am sure someone one here can walk you through it.

All I know is when I unlcked the doors from the front it kept making that vacuum noise like it was trying, but just didnt open thoe back doors.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there a certain way to remove the back seat? I tried yesterday but it didn't want to budge. :confused:

·
Registered
2002 CL55 AMG, 1993 190E 2.3L, 2004 SLK320 Sport
1,733 Posts
There's 2 orange tabs that you have to push in, then lift seat.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hyprr1 said:
There's 2 orange tabs that you have to push in, then lift seat.

Thanks buddy, where would I find the tabs?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts