Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1995 325IC and 1986 560SL
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:crybaby2:
My car does not comes with the center cup holders. Any suggestion where can I purchase? I hope I can find the two cups holders so I can install under the center armrest.

Thanks

·
Always Remembered RIP
1973 450 SLC AMG, 1995 Chevy Tahoe
3,381 Posts
I got mine custom made to match my interior from www.autonotions.com It was very reasonable. I did have to stain the leather to match my interior but that worked out great.

Attachments

·
Registered
1995 325IC and 1986 560SL
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got mine custom made to match my interior from www.autonotions.com It was very reasonable. I did have to stain the leather to match my interior but that worked out great.
Thanks for the info. I am going to check it out this web page.

How about the stain the leather, Where do I find the infomatio about the seat leather color code of my car? Where do I purchase the stain and what else items that I need to match the color?

Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid, 1993 BMW 325i convertible
6,077 Posts

·
Registered
1985 380SL, 1998 230SLK
1,548 Posts
The rules for my 107 are no open food or drink containers, or even any drink containers with caps on them if they're not securely fastened unless it's water -- and that doesn't count flavored water, either.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,298 Posts
The rules for my 107 are no open food or drink containers, or even any drink containers with caps on them if they're not securely fastened unless it's water -- and that doesn't count flavored water, either.
Gonna be a bitch when we load up the NoVA Krispy Kremes in July (maybe).

·
Premium Member
2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid, 1993 BMW 325i convertible
6,077 Posts
The carpets come out with a couple of snaps, the seats are vinyl. I got the car to drive and enjoy, not obsess over. Part of that is stopping to pick up something to eat occasionally.

And the reaction at the drive-through when we pull up is always good. One kid leaned out, looked over the car and just said Outrageous in an awed voice. It was a good day.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
83 280 SL- 5 speed-The PIG
31,060 Posts
I find my cup holders quite handy. Holds canned beer hidden by the armrest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts