Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 500sel
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am parting out my 84 500sel euro. it has the stage 3 amg bodykit on it. the motor and drive train is sound but the interior is not that great.any reasonable offer on anything and it is yours. i will ship anywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I'd be happy to paypal you $500 for the entire car, if you set it on fire and post pics. Would look cool!

·
Registered
85 500sel
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the car sold for $2,000 at the auction. i guess it wasnt as crappy as some of you made it out to be. and before i go back to my oh so reliable hondas i have one more thing to say to mrtikket. the day you work on your own cars by yourself you can bash other people. to me you are a self centered m*&^%$#f/>,.r. do your own stuff then put others people work down. anybody with money can go and buy nice cars and let someone else do the work on it and have the pride to say they customized it a certain way. YOU A STUPID SON OF A DOG!!!!! learn to respect other peoples hard work and determination. SO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!! everybody else good luck with your cars remember they represent you. if you work hard on it let it show. BE EASY!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts