Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just aquired an 84 300 DT. havent even towed her home yet. i plan to pick her clean, and send her on the way for meltdown. there are many things on her i need to take for myself, but theres many more things that i will not need, and will be wanting to sell off. if anyone needs stuff, let me know. the only thing wrong with her is accident to the rear passenger door, bad water pump. its easier for me not to list what all im taking, just ask me. tranny and motor (i will cannabalize injection/turbo/cruise module however), will be sold off, and mostly everything else. she has 148k miles on the motor. for u hardcore guys, her VIN is : WDBAB33A5EA039722

let the vulturing begin!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i will post pictures of her later today, or tommorrow.

-justin

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be interested in the cruise control amp if it
is working.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cruise control amp? as in the hydraulic throttle pushing part of the system, or u mean some of the electrical components? the actual hydraulic unit is going onto my dad's DT, as his is allegedly broken, but we'v never messed with it yet, so who knows. maybe it'll be avail. as for the motor guy, i just moved here from florida, strange huh? who knows, good question (price). u just need the actual motor, and not the whole works?, ie ur manifolds and turbo and injections all good? if so, then email me, or private message me, and we'll discuss. [email protected]

i towed her home this evening in the dark, so im waiting to have at her in the am. ill make a few pics if not too busy with my business, and start the motor for the first time. it'll be loud as hell, since some fool tow service guy let the rear muffler drag itself IN HALF on the pavement. oh well. the drivers seat is SHOT too.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i havent forgotten to make pics. its been awful rainy cold crappy weather here for days, and im waiting on sunshine and warmth to make pictures and start messing with her. soon though.

·
Registered
Benzless for now...
1,558 Posts
I could use the passenger front side marker. How much would you want for that?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Can I have some of those Plastic Nuts they use to secure the headlights to the car?. Its the little plastic ones with the groved edges and acts like a nut.

·
Registered
1980 300D
309 Posts
Carrion can be tasty.
I could use:
the original radio if it is still in car
glovebox latch + lock
light switch panel+switches around shift mechanism
neutral lockout switch (for reverse lights)

·
Registered
1990 300SE, 1983 300D
1,201 Posts
If your interior is tan, I can use the nets that go behind the driver and passenger seats. Also the little plastic things that are like under the glove box and steering wheel. They cover screws. Ill take a pic later to show you what I mean.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just started her up for the first time. she fired up on the first crank, and runs SMOOTH and QUIET, ie no tapping crap. an excellent motor, must'v got many a valve adjustment. iv been trying all morning to upload the pics i took, but the server must be messed up, caus none of them ever go through. ill email the guys in charge, and see what they say. pics will be up today just as soon as they get through the server.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, iv tried and tried again, for an hour, and couldnt get a single photo uploaded. and of course i got no reply at all from benzworld over my message from this morning. i dont know what to tell u all, but i will try again to upload in the am. only 2 pics did go through this morning. not much to see though, the growing fleet of 123's on the driveway, and a side view of the car, thats it. oh yeah, a mileage shot too. the interior shots/motor pics/other outer views are waiting on my pc for an upload to finally work. till then i guess.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts