Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 82 cream beige/palomino TD with 215K purchased from the original owner driven regularly from Jersey to up state NY all year till the end of October. This car has a surprisingly solid body not perfect however with a dent in the right door and fender and a missing right quarter molding, but all original never in the body shop. One year he parked it with a box of his apples in the rear most section leaving a small section of interior rust under the left rear sill molding. I bought the car after it sat for four years and I saw the excellent restoration candidate as I would like to have one in better than new condition. So I began all the mechanicals including a complete stainless exhaust. The car became an excellent ride and I then began to disassemble the interior precluding restoration prep with the removal of the glass to be next but I could not get that far as I had to give the car up to a friend who was suddenly without a car and there the job stopped. He assembled the interior mostly and used it for two years and now I just got it back. If interested, I’ll sell her for $2500.
Anthony 945 854 5377
you can drive the engine home its just great!
for those of you who want just the drive train.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so maybe you think I should sell her on ebay for twice the price. I just did not get around to taking pics and time to ebay her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts