i interested in those, 123 and the 108s 109 like everyone else

·
Registered
14 Posts
did anyone ever get a response?
was this some kind of sick joke?
thanks
I sent a PM days ago

I’m kind of expecting to hear how he’s actually an African Prince who has inherited these cars, but he needs funds $$$ from me to help secure their release from customs before he can send photos or detail.....

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
16,362 Posts
It's 4 years between activity so don't hold your breath. Maybe he's been responding to PM's but I have no way of knowing unless someone pings it here. Best to let it go..

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
"So "I am interested in the 220S" won't do, as I have 1/2 dozen of those in varying condition, etc."

Sorry but how could I have known that from your initial description? Since I expressed interest in the 220s, you could have pm'd me back with a quick description of 6 different ones you have and maybe we could have reached a deal by now. I'm not specific enough for you, but all we know at this point is thay you have 80 cars of totally unknown condition and that you dont have any time to contact us.

I understand you have a daunting task before you, but I think you let the cat out of the bag before you were prepared. If you are trying to get 80 cars running that may have sat for years, you are looking at least a year of work, if not 2 years.

Perhaps this whole thread would move smoother if and when you are able to be complete, list each car separately and with a brief description and photo. Not to be rude, but the way you have presented your collection it seems we are wasting your time and you are wasting ours. I am saying this to you to try and be helpful.

When you are ready, please come back and present your collection in a way that will facilitate those interested. Otherwise I fear we are all wasting each others time.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
13 Participants
rumb
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing